In 2020 Syndicate Bank was merged in Canara Bank and now all the customers shifted in the new bank.It is also a big public sector bank and this bank has many branches and ATMs inside India and this bank provides banking services to its customer. This bank gives many facilities with savings account like; Credit card, debit card and provides net banking services and Syndicate Bank Net Banking is the need of customers today because with net banking we can make cashless payment, send and receive money,bill payment, check account balance.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking Login
Today everyone knows about net banking because if anyone opens his/her account in the bank, then he/she definitely uses net banking, it is a service by which any account holder can do many activities with his/her account sitting at home.
With the help of internet banking provided by Canara Bank, you can send money to an account, you can check your account statement and can do many other things with net banking, so today net banking is used a lot for saving time.
Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank- Its Details
|Name of the Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Customer Care Number of Syndicate Bank||1800 425 0018|
|Net Banking Login URL||canarabank.com/NET_Banking.aspx|
With internet banking, you can transfer funds to any bank whether it is State Bank of India or Bank of Baroda, that means you can send and receive money in any bank. Internet banking is needed today and if you want internet banking then you can register for it online and you can also register by visiting the bank.There are many benefits to you by using internet banking. If you open an account with Syndicate Bank, then you do not have to go to the bank for small tasks.
With the help of this, you can transfer money sitting at your home, do mobile recharge, apply for cheque book, passbook, check your balance and statement. And with the help of this, you can keep an eye on your account, you can get reward for doing transaction from Online net Banking and you can make minor changes in your account or in your profile.
Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank Net Banking – Internet Registration Process
- Visit netbanking.canarabank.in and click on the New User
- Then a new page will open with the terms and conditions, read the details and if you are agree then you can click on I Agree option.
- Now enter your account details like Current/Saving Account Number, ATM cum Debit Card Number, Registered Mobile Number, Customer ID, and then fill details of a last Debit Transactions and credit Transactions and click on I agree.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and enter the One Time Password and click on continue.
- Then you will User ID and Login password and you can change this now
- A successful registration message will display on your screen and you can start using the Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank Net Banking
Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank Net Banking –login Process
- Visit netbanking.canarabank.in and move towards option of net banking.
- Now click on login and then fill User ID and password
- And then you will logon in Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank Net Banking and you can do online transactions.
Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank Net Banking- FAQs
You can contact the customer care number of Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank on 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
Yes IFSC code has been changed for the customers of Syndicate Bank after the merger.
Please reach the official website to know about this.